ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
The Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame is committed to recognizing Indiana’s basketball legends and inspiring Indiana’s basketball future.
The Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The operation of the Hall of Fame is dependent upon attendance, gift shop sales, funds generated through programming and events, gifts and donations. The Annual Membership Program was established to allow all basketball enthusiasts to participate in the support of honoring, preserving and promoting Indiana’s basketball history.
As an Annual Member of the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame you will receive the following recognition and benefits during the next year:
- Name recognition on the Annual Membership display in the lobby of the museum.
- Name recognition in the Indiana Basketball History Magazine and Awards Banquet programs.
- Free museum admission for the member and three guests and a 20% discount in the Hall of Fame’s gift shop.
- An exclusive, member-only Hall of Fame gift.
- A subscription to the quarterly Indiana Basketball History Magazine.
- Invitations to the inductee reception and other special events.
LIFE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Since its inception in 1962, the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame has grown in no small part to the Men and Women who support our mission through our Annual Membership Campaign and other ways of giving. Just as our journey began those years ago, we recognize those who continue their journey of support in honoring, preserving and promoting the heritage of Indiana high school basketball.
Those who reach Lifetime Membership Status at $3,000 of cumulative giving will maintain all privileges and benefits of that status, while additionally earning status to their respective societies and earning benefits unique to that group.
Those reaching this status will be notified by the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame staff individually to commemorate their accomplishment.
|Hall of Fame Circle||$5,000||$9,999|
For questions on the new lifetime societies, please contact Development Director, Trip Lukemeyer at email@example.com or (765) 529-1891.